Whether you love or loathe interviews, they're a key part of the recruitment process and the more preparation you do in advance, the more effective you can be.
Have a look at the links below to find out more about how to:
- Prepare for different types of interviews including face to face, group, Skype and video interviews.
- Gain a greater insight into how you could tackle various interview questions.
- Acquire an understanding on how you could market yourself to an employer during an interview.
- Prospects - advice on all aspects of the interview process
- Interview types
- Technical interview questions
- Skype/Video Interviews
It is also a good idea to look at the interview tips on the Interview Simulator section on MyCareerPlus. This resource provides advice on how to effectively answer interview questions plus it gives you the opportunity to carry out a timed mock interview on yourself.
You can also book a guidance appointment on MyCareer with a Careers Adviser who can discuss in more detail how you tackle different types of interviews.
Interviews information booklet
Back to CVs, Applications and Interviews