Meet our students
Employer presentations are a great way of promoting your graduate schemes and opportunities to our current students.
On campus presentations give you the opportunity to:
- Spend up to 2 hours with your target audience.
- Provide detailed information on your graduate schemes and vacancies.
- Give an insight into what it is like to work for your company.
- Provide tips and advice on the application process.
- Run question and answer sessions.
Employers are able to present to our engaged students in our
Careers Workshop Room (pictured)
We have found that the best time to engage with students is during the Autumn term (October - December), where coursework commitments aren’t too demanding.
In order to receive maximum engagement from students, offering an incentive is a highly effective way of encouraging students to attend your talks. This could branded merchandise, provision of lunch, or even a fast-track to interview if a particular candidate stands out.
We will promote the presentation across campus to our students - all you need to do is provide details of your session, and turn up on the day with supporting materials!
Grad Jobs Fair
Our annual Grad Jobs Fair will take place on Tuesday 16 October 2018, to find out more about exhibiting at the Grad Jobs Fair please click here.
Back to Employers | What we offer