Grad Jobs Fair 2018
On the Tuesday 16 October 2018 we are running our Grad Jobs Fair
The Fair is an annual event run by the Careers and Employability Service, where top graduate recruiters come to exhibit on campus and want to talk to our current students and graduates about their graduate schemes.
Students will have the opportunity to network with employers, gain industry specific advice and discover a wide variety of roles.
Resources to prepare for the fair:
What you can expect from the Grad Jobs Fair:
A graduate recruitment fair is not just for final year students looking for graduate roles, there are a variety of things you can get out of the day. Remember - it is up to you to make the most of every opportunity.
You are able to:
- Meet with dozens of top companies from a range of industries
- Discover vacancies and graduate schemes
- Talk about other programmes companies may offer e.g. insight days and placements
- Network with recruitment teams
- Sign up to our internships scheme
- Speak to the Careers Service stand for CV checking and quick queries
Back to Events