Grad Jobs Fair 2018
On the Tuesday 16 October 2018, between 11am and 3pm we are running our Grad Jobs Fair
The Fair is an annual event run by the Careers and Employability Service, where top graduate recruiters come to exhibit on campus and want to talk to our current students and graduates about their graduate schemes.
Students will have the opportunity to network with employers, gain industry specific advice and discover a wide variety of roles.
Resources to prepare for the fair:
- Research the companies attending the fair (list coming soon..)
- Come and talk to the Careers Service
- Update your CV
- Read our blog collection explaining how to prepare for the fair
When and where?
Tuesday 16th October 2018, 11am - 3pm
Sports Hall, Student Central
University of Huddersfield
What you can expect from the Grad Jobs Fair:
“Without the Grad Jobs Fair, I wouldn't have been able to see the selection and wide variety of industries that were available for me to apply to. As a result of attending the Grad Jobs Fair I was able to apply to Farmfoods where I was successful and offered a job. By attending this amazing event, along with other students and graduates, I found out about a great opportunity at Farmfoods. I am extremely grateful for this event and would encourage anyone to attend it in the future!”
Final Year Business Management Student
A graduate recruitment fair is not just for final year students looking for graduate roles, there are a variety of things you can get out of the day. Remember - it is up to you to make the most of every opportunity.
You are able to:
- Meet with dozens of top companies from a range of industries
- Discover vacancies and graduate schemes
- Talk about other programmes companies may offer e.g. insight days and placements
- Network with recruitment teams
- Sign up to our internships scheme
- Speak to the Careers Service stand for CV checking and quick queries
Back to Events