If you're still keen to remain in education after your current course there's a huge range of options for you to consider.
What is postgraduate study?
By 'Postgraduate' study we're referring to courses that you might choose to take following an undergraduate degree. You might wish to
- Study a subject in more depth.
- Gain a work related qualification.
- Focus on a career in Research.
Whatever you're planning, you may wish to talk to an adviser. Aside from thinking about whether a postgraduate course is the right route for you, you'll need to consider:
- Your choice of course
- Your funding
How to apply
'How to apply' is unlikely to be the same as the process you went through to join your current course. Contact the institution that you are applying to directly to confirm the method of application they require.
View the University's information on funding here, where you'll also find examples of scholarships.
If you have any queries regarding postgraduate funding, please contact the Student Finance Office.
If you are thinking about applying for Teacher Training, it is important to think about the various different routes you can take in order to become a Teacher.
Links for choosing an funding your next course
- Postgraduate courses at the University of Huddersfield
- The Guardian's postgraduate guide
- Graduate Prospects careers site Search courses and research
- National Postgraduate Course Database UKPASS
- Hobsons Postgraduate
- Central and Eastern Europe Education Directory
- Study Europe
- Fulbright Commission
- Universities Worldwide
Postgraduate information booklet
Back to Graduate Opportunities