The Huddersfield Undergraduate Programme
We are pleased to offer a number of internship opportunities for University of Huddersfield graduates within local businesses, in association with Santander Universities. The internships are only available to Huddersfield students! Each of the vacancies will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to develop their skills in a professional, challenging yet supportive environment.
Students can apply for as many of the vacancies as they wish.
About the Huddersfield Undergraduate Programme
- Internship length: 4 weeks
- Students are paid: £300 a week
- Internships advertised in: April
- Internship start date: June
Who can apply?
University of Huddersfield students in their 1st, 2nd or penutimate year
To view vacancies:
- Log into JobShop and click Huddersfield Undergraduate Programme
- Click on an individual vacancy to view the job description and application instructions
Remember your CV needs to demonstrate how you match the person specification and your cover letter needs to show why you are a suitable candidate and why the organisation appeals to you.
We strongly advise that candidates have their CVs and cover letters checked through the University’s Careers and Employability Service before submission.
Back to Work Experience