When you graduate you'll automatically progress from being a student to being a graduate or ‘alumnus' and join the University of Huddersfield global alumni network covering more than 130 countries. You can continue to access support for your career and business, as well as keep in touch with fellow alumni and the University, via the Alumni Office, who are here to support you as alumni. Find out how to keep in touch with us after graduation; contact us .
Thousands of former students still have a strong bond with the University and the town, and still keep in touch. Let us know how you are getting on and share your successes and achievements with us. We would be delighted to hear from you; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Throughout the graduation ceremonies there will be a roving photographer on campus and the photos will be posted as soon as possible after each ceremony on the Alumni Facebook page.
As a Huddersfield alumnus you can benefit from:
- Free careers advice for life
- Membership of The University of Huddersfield's Alumni group on Linkedin
- On-going access to graduate-level jobs via the Grad Jobs Bureau
- Help to start up your own business for up to five years after graduation
- Access to professional networking events
- Complimentary tickets to prestigious events on campus
- Discounts on continuing study
- Free access to the Library
- Discounted life membership of the Students’ Union
Click here for your guide to graduation including top tips and photo ideas.