Alumni and Graduate Outcomes
When you graduate you'll automatically progress from being a student to being a graduate or ‘alumnus' and join the University of Huddersfield global alumni network covering more than 130 countries. You can continue to access support for your career and business, as well as keep in touch with fellow alumni and the University, via the Alumni Office, who are here to support you as alumni. Find out how to keep in touch with us after graduation; contact us.
Thousands of former students still have a strong bond with the University and the town, and still keep in touch. Let us know how you are getting on and share your successes and achievements with us. We would be delighted to hear from you; firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Huddersfield alumnus you can benefit from:
- Free careers advice for life
- Membership of The University of Huddersfield's Alumni group on LinkedIn
- On-going access to graduate-level jobs via the Grad Jobs Bureau
- Help to start up your own business for up to five years after graduation
- Access to professional networking events
- Complimentary tickets to prestigious events on campus
- Discounts on continuing study
- Free access to the Library
- Discounted life membership of the Students’ Union
In around 15 months’ time, you will be asked about what you’re up to now that you’ve graduated, whether that be further study or work, by completing the Graduate Outcomes survey. To find out more about the survey and how you can complete it click here. The survey can be completed online or over the telephone, but we must have your current email address and telephone number to contact you, so please update your details here.