Can I get support with the cost of DSA equipment?

The University offers support to some students who are asked to pay £200 towards the cost of a PC. The support comes from the Hardship Fund which is administered by the University’s Student Finance Office. Students can contact this team on or ask their Disability Adviser for more information about the fund, whether they would qualify for support and how to apply.