Read the Disability Services: A guide to the service leaflet.
This leaflet provides an overview on all the support we offer to students with Austic Spectrum Condition (ASC).
The leaflets outlines the support on offer for students Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD).
This leaflet gives you an overview of our service, including detailed information on:
• The support Disability Services offers.
• The evidence required to confirm your diagnosis.
• Personal Learning Support Plans (PLSPs).
• Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA).
• Learning Support and Library Disability Support Advisers.
• HudStudy and Academic Skills Tutors.
Click here to download the Disability Guide.
This leaflet provides an overview on all the support we offer to students with ASC. This includes support through:
• Disability Advisers.
• Assessments and exams.
• Teaching and Learning.
• Computing and Library Services.
• Wellbeing Services.
• Disabled Students' Allowance.
• Careers and Employability Services.
Click here to download the Support for students with Autistic Spectrum Condition ASC Leaflet
We offer lots of support for students Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD). This leaflet outlines:
• What an SpLD is.
• How a student can get an assessment for SpLD.
• What happens at the Educational Physchologist Assessment.
• How Disability Services can support students with SpLD.
Click here to download the Support for students with Specific Learning Difficulty SpLD Leaflet