University of Huddersfield Logo

Sometimes you may need to change your personal details on your student record. Basic details such as your address can be changed on the Student Hub. If you need any help with this don’t hesitate to contact us. We have certain commitments to you under the Data Protection Act.

If you need to notify us that you have changed your name or your gender, there is some useful information here or you can contact us to discuss further.

If you are considering changing courses, suspending or withdrawing from your studies, you will need to speak to your student support office in the first instance.  Alternatively the Back on Track team can discuss your options with you to help you make the right decision. If you do want to be considered for another course within the University you will need to complete an internal application form. This is available from the Admissions and Record Office (ARO) or via the iPoint. Completed forms can be handed in to the iPoint then the ARO team will advise you of the outcome and what happens next. More advice can be found in the Students' Handbook of Regulations, section 1 General Requirements, points 1.8, 1.9 and 1.10

changing your details
The awards winner 2012, 13, 14, 15
University of the year 2013
QS 4 Star Logo
Athena Swan Bronze Award

VAT registration number 516 3101 90

All rights reserved ©