University of Huddersfield Logo

You’ll get a student ID card when you first enrol at the University. This card should be valid for the full length of your course. You use your card to register your attendance at lectures. You’ll also need it to gain access to the library and borrow items.

Having problems with your card? Just contact us and we’ll find out what the problem is and try our best to fix it for you.

Lost your card or had it stolen? We can replace your card for a small charge of £10, or free if you’re able to provide a crime reference number from the police.

Student ID Cards
The awards winner 2012, 13, 14, 15
University of the year 2013
QS 4 Star Logo
Athena Swan Bronze Award

VAT registration number 516 3101 90

All rights reserved ©