What is Lynda.com?
Lynda.com is a skills development service offering an online training library of high quality video courses.
You can use Lynda.com to:
- Develop your technology, creativity and business skills
- Plan your development, track your history and recent activity
- Bookmark your favourite courses, tutorials and specific points within videos
- Earn certificates of courses completion and attach them to your LinkedIn profile
- Download content to watch offline
- Sign up to receive alerts when new courses become available
Available for Desktop, Mobile and Tablets:
The Lynda application is available to download free for users who have an IOS or Android device.
With the Lynda application on your smart phone or tablet, you can watch videos anywhere.
Click here to Sign in using your University of Huddersfield username and password.
|Follow us on Twitter - @Hud_IT_Training||Or E-mail us for any further information - Student.Training@hud.ac.uk|
As an accredited training department, we adhere to the Code of Practice set out by the Learning and Performance Institute