How to change your password
If you are on campus
Once you have successfully logged in to a campus PC you can change your password as follows:
- Press the CTRL+ALT+DEL keys simultaneously.
- Click on the 'CHANGE A PASSWORD' option shown on the screen.
- Type in your old password.
- Press the TAB key and enter your new password.
- Press the TAB key again and retype your new password in the 'Confirm New Password' box.
- Click on the arrow icon.
If you are off-campus
Click here to change your University password. By setting up some security details, you can ensure that you will be able to change your password online at any time wherever you are. Should you ever forget your password, you can choose a new one simply by answering the security questions you have already set up.
This password change system can be found at https://password.hud.ac.uk. Alternatively, contact IT Support.
We recommend that you use a complex password - a minimum of 10 characters, include upper and lower case letters, and some numbers or special characters. Also, don't include your name as part of the password.