Student K: drive

All students have their own personal storage drive on the University network.  You usually see this in My Computer as your K: drive. If you cannot see your K: drive, then please let IT Support know and they'll get it fixed for you.

You can access your K: drive from off-campus using MyHud or UniDesktop.

You can read about your K: drive in our Student Personal Storage Folder guide.  When things go wrong, you can also learn how to Recover Deleted Items Windows 7