Apply to be a Social Media Representative
Being a Social Media rep for the University is a great way to gain vital work experience whilst earning some extra money.
A mix between journalism, PR and social media marketing, Social Media Reps create interesting and engaging content that prospective University of Huddersfield students would love to see, read and hear. They do this through blogs, vlogs, photos, quick films and fun apps and then share it on social media on a regular basis.
The scheme is open to all students who can devote up to four hours a week to the role. We’re looking for reliable, enthusiastic, social media savvy students who are happy to spread the good word of the University of Huddersfield.
Why get involved?
• Learn new PR and social media marketing skills
• Have fun meeting people and get involved with University events
• It’s a great addition to your CV
• Up to four hours a week paid work
• Training will be provided
- Social Media Rep - open to all students
- Student Ambassador – open to all students
Social Media Rep Job Description
Please refer to the job description when completing your application.
The 2016 application process is now closed. It will re-open in September 2017.
For more information please call the Digital Marketing Team on 01484 471198 or email email@example.com