To get started with Disability Services, please first register with us. Registering with the service gives us the opportunity to learn more about you so we can put in place the best possible support. You can register with us prior to arrival at the University and even prior to getting your A Level (or equivalent) results. For more information, please click here.
The registration process
• The registration form is a simple online questionnaire
• You will be asked personal information, including your name and date of birth
• You will be asked to provide evidence of your disability via email, via post or in person. Please see our FAQs for more details on evidence requirements
• If you do not yet have evidence of your disability, you can still register with us
• The registration form should take around 5 minutes to complete