The following leaflets include information on Disability Services, support for student with Specific Learning Difficulties and support for students with Autistic Spectrum Condition. You can find out further information on our FAQs, or by browsing our range of support options.
This leaflet gives you an overview of our service, including detailed information on:
• The support Disability Services offers.
• The evidence required to confirm your diagnosis.
• Personal Learning Support Plans (PLSPs).
• Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA).
• Learning Support and Library Disability Support Advisers.
• HudStudy and Academic Skills Tutors.
This leaflet provides an overview on all the support we offer to students with ASC. This includes support through:
• Disability Advisers.
• Assessments and exams.
• Teaching and Learning.
• Computing and Library Services.
• Wellbeing Services.
• Disabled Students' Allowance.
• Careers and Employability Services.
We offer lots of support for students Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD). This leaflet outlines:
• What an SpLD is.
• How a student can get an assessment for SpLD.
• What happens at the Educational Physchologist Assessment.
• How Disability Services can support students with SpLD.