University of Huddersfield Logo

Your health

First Aid needed on campus can usually be dealt with by a departmental First Aider or at the Security Office in the Harold Wilson Building.

If you are suffering with a long term health condition or disability that is affecting your studies, contact Disability Services to see how we can help.

If you have a health concern that requires the attention of a doctor, please contact your GP.  If you are not registered with a GP but live in a hall of residence or within three miles of the University, you can register with the University Health Centre.  Your partner and any children can also register, as long as they live in the practice area.

If you do not live within three miles of the University campus you may wish to search for a local NHS doctor.

The awards winner 2012, 13, 14, 15
University of the year 2013
QS 4 Star Logo
Athena Swan Bronze Award

VAT registration number 516 3101 90

All rights reserved ©