Group workshop feedback
These are some of the comments students made about the group workshops.
- Everyone is in the same boat. It’s relaxed; no pressure. It has been a good experience and worth coming here.
- I enjoyed listening to other group members talking about their experiences and realising that I’m not the only person alone. I have learned not to be afraid of talking to others.
- It was good fun. Interesting discussions. I'm a little bit sad that it has come to an end.
- It made me believe in myself and realise that miracles do not happen; work needs to be done to achieve success at every level.
- I feel the information given has really made an impact on me. I’m going to grow a sunflower to remind me to grow my confidence and remember everything I have learnt. (Grow Your Confidence Workshop).
- I have made some friends I will keep in touch with. Things have changed in a positive way and life has become more comfortable knowing I have some good friends to contact. I believe it will help me with every aspect of my life.
- Recognising when you are not being mindful and then being able to bring yourself back stands out for me. Being in the present has been a very awakening experience. (Mindfulness course).
- I love listening to myself and giving something my entire attention.
- I've learned to take in all of the experiences around us, and accept the things which I cannot control.
- I think I will carry on with the mindfulness meditation practice for the rest of my life. It is very grounding. (Mindfulness course).