The Enterprise Hub and University Campus is now closed to all Enterprise Team clients, including EPY students due to Covid19. However, the Enterprise Team will continue to deliver remote support to both existing and new clients via firstname.lastname@example.org. A post collection service has been organised between 10:00 and 15:00 from the centre’s reception, Monday to Friday for existing Enterprise Hub users.
If you have business idea you are working on or want support with self-employment or freelancing, the Enterprise Team are here to help.
As a current student or graduate (within 5 the last years) of the University of Huddersfield, if you have a viable business or self-employment proposition, and are able to evidence that you have the enthusiasm, self-discipline and time needed to develop your plan, we're here to help and support you.
Our services to you include:
- One-to-one support from Enterprise Team Business Advisors who all have lots of business experience
- A thorough and interesting programme of workshops on business-related subjects
- Useful information, templates and news on business issues
- Library of business books for you to borrow and return on an honesty basis
- Access to the business incubation space and hot desk office facilities in the Enterprise Hub (BIC2/19)
- Potential access to grant funding to help get your business idea off the ground
Get in touch to find out more.