Your health

First Aid

First Aid needed on campus can usually be dealt with by a departmental First Aider or at the Security Office in the Harold Wilson Building. Please alert any staff member to the situation, or call the number listed on the green First Aid forms displayed in each building.

Mental Health First Aid

Mental Health First Aiders are based across campus and are trained in offering help to a person developing a mental health issue, experiencing a worsening of an exisiting mental health issue or are in a mental health crisis. Mental Health First Aiders are not medical professionals, but have useful information on signposting students to the correct services, and offering instant support when needed.


A photo of two female students stood on the grass outside the business school.

University Health Centre

Students living within the practice boundary and at Storthes Hall can register with the University Health Centre and access a range of services including appointments with nurses, prescriptions, vaccinations and sexual health screenings.





Find out more about our on-site health and fitness suite, ActiveHud. The Wellbeing Service may also refer you to ActiveHud via the exercise referral scheme - if you are interested in this, ask your Adviser for more information.


Wellbeing support

If you're in need of wellbeing or mental health support, the Wellbeing Service offers one-to-one appointments, a range of workshops and groups and a variety of online support tools.