Disability support

Virtual Careers Fair

Find out more information about the Virtual Careers Fair on 19 and 20 October 2021. Lots of employers from a range of sectors will be waiting to link with you. Disabled students and graduates can also access specialist resources and advice through My Student Plus Club. Visit the website to find out more about all the great events and workshops on offer through the club.