Our rich programme of term-time events bring you expert insight and advice right on your doorstep. Here are some of the great things to look out for:
- The highly popular How To workshops - half an hour packed with practical advice on job seeking. Each workshop take a different topic ranging from CVs to assessment centres. These take place most Wednesdays and are also available as recorded webinars. Book into as many as you need to.
- Preparing for Life After University - a series of connected workshops that take you through a structured approach to developing and implementing a careers plan. Suitable for students from any year group.
- Careers Fairs - these range from our flagship autumn term event where around 50 companies are present to promote live graduate opportunities, through to volunteering and work experience fairs.
- Spotlight events - graduate employers giving a deep-dive into their company and industry. A great way to deepen your commercial awareness.
- Specialist topics - for example the annual WorkAbility event showcasing the stories of successful disabled graduates.
If you are an employer who would like to exhibit at our next Careers Fair, please email: email@example.com.