The Huddersfield Student Survey is your chance to tell us about your course. Your Student Voice helps us to improve your experience while you’re studying with us.
The HSS is run by Huddersfield and your feedback is confidential, therefore none of the academic staff in your school will be able to see your individual responses.
When thinking about these areas, consider your whole experience so far. Consider outside of core teaching, this can include the library, facilities on campus, guest lecturers and external trips.
If you would like more information about this survey, then please email HSS@hud.ac.uk.
To thank you for taking part, if you complete the survey before Monday 29th March you could win either an iPad or one of two £50 Amazon vouchers.
Please see below for full terms and conditions:
Prize draw 2021 terms and conditions
1. This prize draw is being run by the University of Huddersfield, Queensgate, Huddersfield, HD1 3DH.
2. The prize draw is open to University of Huddersfield students who are invited to take part in the Huddersfield Student Survey (HSS).
3. Entries must be made by fully completing the HSS survey between 1st March 2021 and 29th March 2021 (all survey questions must be answered to be eligible for the draw).
4. The prize is an Apple 10.2 iPad 32GB or one of two 50-pound Amazon vouchers. There is no cash alternative to the prize; however, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
5. The winning entry will be drawn by the University of Huddersfield’s Planning Team, Vice-Chancellor’s Office.
6. Winners will be notified via email on or before 12th April 2021.
7. If any winners of the prize draw are unable to take up the prize for any reason, or if the University, after making reasonable efforts, has not been able to make contact with the winners, or if the prize is not claimed within 28 days of notification, the University reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner determined by the University of Huddersfield’s Planning Team, Vice-Chancellor’s Office.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. The University will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a prize draw.
10. The University reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. It is the responsibility of respondents to keep themselves informed of any changes to these rules. Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms. For any updated terms, please revert to the survey webpage.
11. Any dispute or claim arising out of in connection with a prize draw will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants irrevocably agree that the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with a prize draw.
12. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple or Amazon.
The HSS 2021 is now closed.
When the survey opens, if you are eligible, you can take part by:
You will need to enter your University credentials to log in. This will be your student ID e.g. U1234567
Last year thousands of students completed the HSS and gave us their feedback on Huddersfield University!