The Huddersfield Student Survey is your chance to tell us about your course. Your Student Voice helps us to improve your experience while you’re studying with us.
The HSS is run by Huddersfield and your feedback is confidential, therefore none of the academic staff in your school will be able to see your individual responses.
When thinking about these areas, consider your whole experience so far. Consider outside of core teaching, this can include the library, facilities on campus, guest lecturers and external trips.
Teaching on my course
Assessment and feedback
Organisation and management
If you would like more information about this survey, then please email HSS@hud.ac.uk.
To thank you for taking part, the more responses we receive, the more we’ll donate to The Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust! (to a maximum of £750).
This was the charity chosen by YOU for the Students Union this year!
Please see below for full terms and conditions:
1.The survey charity incentive is being run by the University of Huddersfield, Queensgate, Huddersfield, HD1 3DH.
2. The chosen charity is the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust and has been vetted by the University.
3. The size of the University’s donation is conditional on the response rate achieved, rather than the number of responses. Donations will be made as follows:
3.1 If we receive a response rate of 25% or more we’ll donate £250;
3.2 If we receive a response rate of 50% or more we’ll donate £500; or
3.3 If we receive a response rate of 75% or more we’ll donate £750.
For the avoidance of doubt, if the response rate is below 25%, no donation will be made.
4. Survey respondents will be notified via email on or after 20th April 2020, to confirm whether or not a donation will be made to the Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust and if so, the amount of the donation. The email will also ask respondents to nominate 1 of 3 chosen Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust projects which they would like to donate the money to.
5. In the result of a draw, the donation will be split equally between the tied projects.
6. The University reserves the right to amend these terms at any time. It is the responsibility of respondents to keep themselves informed of any changes to these terms. For any updated terms, please revert back to the survey webpage.
The HSS is now closed but will open again in 2021!
If you are eligible, you can take part by:
Both the email and text will contain your own personalised survey link, once you click the link, this will take you directly to the survey.
If you experience any problems whilst trying to complete the survey, please email HSS@hud.ac.uk.
Last year over 3,500 students completed the HSS and gave us their feedback on Huddersfield University!