I am worried about someone

I am worried about a friend/housemate - who can give me advice?

If you're worried about someone, we would advise you to book an appointment with one of our Wellbeing Advisers. Within the appointment you will be able to explore the best option for both yourself and your friend/housemate in moving forward. You may find that your worries have affected you more than you realise, and we can provide you with support in dealing with this. To book an appointment, please refer to our appointment pages. You may also wish to have a look through our support directory so you can refer your friend/housemate to an external support service, or access support yourself.


I’m worried about my son/daughter but can’t seem to get hold of them - can anyone help?

You can contact the iPoint team on 01484 471001 and explain your concerns. Details will then be passed on to one of our Advisers who will be able to work with you and your son/daughter and help them get the support they need.