Frequently Asked Questions


I need support or help

From accessing food vouchers to booking a counselling appointment, discover the frequently asked questions around support for yourself.


I'm worried about someone

Get advice and information on seeking support for someone else.


Safety queries

Find out more about the support from the University if you, or someone you know, has experienced a crime.

Carer and care leaver queries

Get answers around support if you're pregnant, have dependent others, are a carer or are a care leaver.

You said, we did

We really value your feedback! Discover a few of the ways we've acted on your feedback, and have the opportunity to provide us with a comment, compliment or complaint yourself.