Whilst you are self-isolating, it is important that you maintain a routine.
- Try to keep to a regular wake up time (set an alarm) and be showered and dressed as if you were going to be going out of your accommodation.
- Continue to access your online learning; work on your assignments, do the required reading from your reading lists, carry out your research, whatever it is that your course requires.
- Have regular breaks from your screen and keep to regular mealtimes too.
- Build in social and relaxation time. Whilst you will not be able to go out to exercise you could do some simple stretching, yoga, Pilates or breathing exercises to keep your body moving.
- Have a regular bedtime too; consider these simple sleep hygiene techniques from the NHS and Headspace to get a good night's sleep.