Support services

  • iPoint is available as a first point of call for information, help, support or advice. If you are unsure where to go with a problem or an issue you are facing, iPoint is a good place to start.
  • Wellbeing Services offers advice, support and guidance to strengthen wellbeing and personal development.
  • Disability Services provides confidential advice and guidance regarding the support that is right for you.
  • The Faith Centre welcomes students of all faiths and those who have none.
  • Student Support Locations is a map where you can find your school’s support office.
  • The Students’ Union exists to make student life better at The University of Huddersfield. It is run by students for students. It provides free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. You can also access the Students’ Union Advice Centre for free advice independent from the University.
  • Togetherall is an online mental health and wellbeing service offering self-help programmes, creative outlets and a community that cares. When you’re dealing with everyday stessors or major life events, we’ll help you get through it. It is free for students to access.


If you don't feel safe or are in immediate danger:

  • Call 999 (in case of emergency) or 101 (non-emergency)
  • Security on campus enables you to feel safe and secure.