Financial hardship funds

Home students

The fund is now open for applications for 2023/24.

International students

Support may be available for students facing hardship.

Disabled Students' Allowance laptop contribution

If you're in receipt of DSA, you may be eligible for a £200 laptop contribution.

Ed Psych Assessment Student Contribution

If you have been recommended an Educational Psychologist Assessment, and the contribution will cause financial difficulties.


Cost of living

We've gathered together information, advice and resources to help you with the cost of living.