If you have business idea you are working on or want support with self-employment or freelancing, the Enterprise Team are here to help.
As a current student or graduate (within 5 the last years) of the University of Huddersfield, if you have a viable business or self-employment proposition, and are able to evidence that you have the enthusiasm, self-discipline and time needed to develop your plan, we're here to help and support you.
Watch our short animation to find out more about our services to you, which include:
- One-to-one support from our experienced Business Advisors
- A programme of Enterprise Workshops to develop enterprise and employability skills and a Business Boot Camp on business-related subjects
- Useful information, templates, business books and news on business issues
- Access to the business incubation space and hot desk office facilities in the Enterprise Hub (BIC2/19)
- Potential access to grant funding to help get your business idea off the ground
- Special projects throughout the year including ICE+ Business Challenges and Enactus Huddersfield
Get in touch to find out more.