Already a student here


It's important to re-register as a student at the start of each year of your course.

Change of personal details

Keep us up to date with any changes including address, name or gender identity.

Council Tax exemption

As a full time student, you may be eligible for Council Tax exemption.

Contact Us:

If you are a current University student, please can you contact us by emailing: for all correspondence via your University email account.  Due to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we will only be replying back to you through your University email.  This will safeguard your data and information.